Items will be accepted by Epic TV if the conditions mentioned in the text below are met. We will accept faulty items and attempt to repair them, if the item is non repairable, we will attempt to replace the item with the same model of product, however we reserve the right to offer an alternative more recent product if the damaged product is no longer in production.
– All packaging material associated with the purchased product needs to be kept whole and without any visible or hidden physical damage
– Products need to be returned in the above mentioned packaging
– The packaging needs to be that used in the original supply of the product and needs to correspond to any codes or serial numbers associated with the mentioned product. Epic TV reserves the right to void a warranty if a device needs to be replaced and the original packaging is not returned to Epic TV
All units purchased from Epic TV are subject to the below terms and conditions and should be followed in order for a warranty to remain valid. faulty devices which need to be checked by Epic TV staff need to be brought to our service center in Sliema, no house calls are available as servicing equipment will not be moved from our Sliema office.
A device which is brought to Epic TV for repairs or maintenance may need to be shipped overseas to it’s manufacturer, in this case the customer may need to wait up to 6 working weeks, this occurs only if the device can not be repaired in house, if the manufacturer confirms after these 6 working weeks that the product may not be repaired, we will seek to obtain a replacement from the manufacturer ‘if still under warranty’. If a product is found to have suffered physical damage, Epic TV reserves the right to void the warranty.
Here’s a summary which will help you understand the procedure for returned goods.
The Faulty device is brought in to our office ‘either in person or by registered mail’.
The device is checked and attempts to repair the device in house are performed.
If the device is repaired in house, the device will be returned to the customer free of charge if still undr warranty and if there is no physical damage to the device and if the conditions on this page are met.
if the device can not be repaired in house, we will send it back to the manufacturer for further analysis
If the device is sent to the manufacturer, this could take up-to 8 working weeks
The manufacturer will check the device and inform us if the device may be repaired or replaced
If the device is found to be damaged due to in-proper use, Epic TV reserves the right to void the warranty
If the device is found to be damaged due to miss use, Epic TV MAY offer an alternative product at a discounted price or charge a fee to have the damaged device replaced by the manufacturer.
We will not replace an item without having checked it and if necessary sent back to the manufacturer, therefore, items purchased and returned as faulty will need to be checked by trained staff before any decisions to replace the item are taken. Replacing an item which is still under factory warranty may take upto 8 working weeks.
– Devices thought to be faulty need to be returned to Epic TV for further examination, no device is to be tampered with or opened by anyone other than Epic TV approved technical personnel for a warranty to remain valid.
– A faulty device will be checked and repaired by Epic TV approved staff and will be replaced if the device is deemed irreparable.
– For a device to be replaced there need to be no signs of physical damage to the device or signs of tampering which as a result would have lead to the corruption of the ‘firmware’ software needed to run the device correctly’ or physical damage to components necessary for the correct operation of the device..
– If a device is deemed irreparable and hence needs replacing, a replacement item will be provided within the time necessary for the device to be sourced unless in stock. Epic TV is allowed at least up to 2 ‘two’ weeks for a replacement device to be provided after the manufacturer has confirmed that the device can not be repaired.
– Water damage to devices which as a result causes a device to stop working or work incorrectly is not covered by the warranty.